We are Brian and Derica Idocks, aka #TeamIdocks.
We're Wedding Photographers, you knew that, right?
What is the Team Idocks Experience?
"The Team Idocks Experience" is much more than just a photographer, it's a team, made up of Brian and Derica who have photographed over 400 weddings together (though they have shot many, many more than that in total!). The experience starts with your first contact. We want you to be comfortable. You hire a Wedding Photographer once in your life (hopefully!) and we know you have no idea what to expect. We're not pushy salespeople, we want you to be at ease.
During any photography session, our eyes are on creating the best images for you, whether it's family groups, romantic couple shots, or crazy silly candids with friends and family, we pride ourselves in being able to "get the shot" no matter the conditions.
We use various techniques and our many years of experience, as well as our own artistic sensibilities and creativity to be able to shoot anywhere, any time. These include "OCF" or Off Camera Lighting, which is a more advanced technique than pointing a flash in someone's face. It creates flattering lighting that isn't necessarily detectable as "flash photography". We use some of the best cameras and lenses you can buy today to ensure the highest quality images and efficiency in capturing those moments. We're also experts in "Natural Light" Photography where we can capture moments as they happen, naturally using the situation at hand to present the images as artfully as possible.
What do you get with the Team Idocks Experience?
- Brian and Derica. Between us, we have over 3,000 weddings worth of experience!
- A custom experience... meaning your day is unique, so we help you set up times and schedules for photography sessions according to what you want. Of course, we make a lot of suggestions too!
- True Wedding Experts! All that experience lets us stay calm, and keep working, producing great images on even the most hectic of wedding days!
- Guidance throughout the process. We help you from Day One to ensure you get the best we can provide. From helping with timelines and scheduling to Vendor suggestions to pretty much any question you can come up with! We're here for you!
- High Quality Images. We have won more awards for our photography (real, juried competitions, not WeddingWire Awards, lol) than we should list on a website, to include Brian being named a "Top 200 Photographer in the World", by PPA, not once... but TWICE!
- Communication. Call us, text us, FB message or email! Email is best and easiest, but... the point is you can reach us! We take pride in responding to inquiries and questions within minutes or hours, instead of days and weeks!
- In short, we become friends, not just the hired help. After all, we're all there for the same thing... to get you amazing photos!
What others say (we have tons more reviews on WeddingWire):
"We loved working with Brian and Derica for our recent wedding celebration! Their photos were wonderful, their customer service was exemplary, and they both made us feel so happy and comfortable during this whole process that we honestly just loved hanging out with them. I knew we were in great hands with them, and I am excited to sing their praises to anyone who may be looking for a photographer in the future." -Lisa and Mat
"I really can't rave enough about this company, Brian and Derica are awesome! They take incredible photos and work seamlessly together. Brian makes you feel completely comfortable and taking pictures was fun! I had a sticky situation occur on my wedding day, Brian made me laugh and forget about it. The florist didn't put the flowers on the groomsmen, Derica didn't hesitate to help even though that's not her job. Our wedding guests loved the team, I heard lots of compliments. They both go above and beyond for your special day. If you want to have fun with your photographers (because they are really funny) and know that your pictures are going to be AMAZING, hire them!" --Ginger and Sean