No hard sell, no pressure, just great photography and affordable wedding photography packages.
Okay, you came to see our Wedding Photography Packages and Prices, and here they are:
$250 an hour, includes 2 photographers and a Complimentary Engagement Session.
That's the gist, of course we have more details...
Are you like most people and have a realistic budget? Are you looking for affordable wedding photography packages? Well, affordable is perspective of course, but, our wedding packages start at just $1000 and that includes 2 photographers, 4 hours of wedding day coverage, all your images with shared copyright, and an Engagement session! Full day, 8 hour coverage is just $2,000. The average bride in Tampa Bay spent $2250 in 2016 for her Wedding Photography. I like to say we're "Affordable High End Wedding Photographers", has a nice ring, doesn't it?Yes, yes you can have high quality, award winning wedding photography without spending a down payment on a house for it. We offer affordable wedding photography packages starting at just $1000 that include 2 photographers, an Engagement Session and all your images as high resolution files.
Are you engaged and planning your wedding? Have you started looking at photographers yet? Yeah, I know, it’s quite a daunting task. There are many, many Tampa, St Petersburg and Clearwater Wedding Photographers available. I know, I’ve looked. It also seems like everyone has their own rulebook when it comes to Wedding Photography Package Prices!
At Brian C Idocks Photographics, we offer top quality, a personalized experience, all the bells and whistles you should expect from a High-End Wedding Photographer. We simply do it for a lot less money than most. How? Well, we don't have an outside studio. Yes, the customer pays for that fancy office or studio whether they like it or not. We also don't "pad" the bill with extras you don't want. We do include all your EDITED images, and Engagement Session with each and every package though. Don't want an Engagement Session? Well.... read here before making up your mind.
We truly care about Wedding Photography and want to offer our services to Brides and Grooms, not just those with thick wallets.
Here's some examples of our work to get you started:
What does this mean for you? Well, it means that we have taken a good hard look at our offerings, and re-created our Wedding Photography packages. We’ve designed a more budget friendly pricing without sacrificing quality.
Let me explain what some of these things are, just so we are all clear on what is included in our Wedding Photography Packages:
- Day-of Coverage. You can also add time to any package, at any time, up until pretty much when we're packing to leave the wedding. We offer 4, 6, and 8 hours of coverage, but you can always add more.
- Engagement Session. This is a very special photo session done prior to the Wedding Day. It’s just the two of you, and me and Derica. We go somewhere, like the beach, or Ybor City, and create unique, memorable photos of you. You will receive these in your gallery (that you can download too!) and you can use them for “save-the-dates” or create sign-in books or boards which you can design right on our website!
- “The Disk”. Everyone seems to want a disk of all their images from their wedding, and we don’t hold back. All of our wedding photography packages include your images for download. Now, just so you understand, these files are “print ready”, meaning they are high resolution, corrected files that you have the rights to reproduce either via email, copying to a disk, Facebook, making prints, whatever. We don’t hold your wedding photographs hostage. You can, if you want to purchase a custom printed DVD and matching case for your images, but, you don't -have- to since you can download the images anytime you like and even put them on whatever storage medium you like, even a disk.
- Online Gallery. There are lots of people that attend your wedding that might want to see the photos, but never have the chance to see them in person. We post your images in a password protected gallery on our website so these people (and you!) can see the images. They can also order files and prints directly from our gallery so they don’t have to go through you. Also, you will have a secret code given only to you that allows you to download the full size, reprintable files, either one at a time, or the whole shebang in one ZIP file. The gallery stays up online for a whole year!
- The Album. We believe every bride should have a finished, designed, album from her wedding. Our albums are the modern "coffee table book" style. With thick lay-flat pages and several cover choices, all can be added to any package.